Park Hyatt Dubai
PO Box 2822
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 602 1234
Award-winning Dubai Resort
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching and uncommon experience.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable:
- Oasis in the heart of Dubai: A haven of calm nestled in the heart of the city, ten minutes away from Dubai International Airport, Gold Souk, Dubai Museum and Burj Khalifa.
- City resort: Enjoy exciting activities within the resort including golf by the Creek, private fishing and charter yachts or take on the aerial sightseeing sensation with Seawings.
- Panoramic views: 223 rooms including 34 suites, each offering picturesque views of Dubai Creek from a private balcony or terrace.
- A culinary adventure: Selection of six restaurants and bars serving an array of world-class cuisines along with a multiple award-winning alfresco Friday brunch at Traiteur.
- Destination spa: Set amidst the calm of private courtyards, Amara Spa hosts eight treatment rooms, each with a private outdoor courtyard and rain shower designed to soothe the mind and body.
- Unique event venues: Five exclusive event venues along with extensive lush gardens, housed in a dedicated building with a separate entrance and reception area.
- Court Art: Park Hyatt Dubai has partnered with The Majlis Gallery, connecting the hotel to the regions vibrant art and cultural scene.
Friday Brunch at Traiteur
Traiteur's multiple award-winning Friday Brunch offers diners the chance to choose from among three brunch packages presented by our team of sociable chefs.
Amara Cabana Oasis
Amara spa invites guests to experience a unique massage within an outdoor cabana, in the idyllic setting of the poolside courtyard.
Court Art showcases the New Orientalist collection curated by The Majlis Gallery.
Friday Brunch at The Thai Kitchen
An extensive menu of authentic Thai dishes is prepared in three open kitchens, one each for wok, grill, and noodle.