Map & Directions
Park Hyatt Dubai
PO Box 2822
Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Tel: +971 4 2096862 , Fax: +971 4 602 1235
Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- 6 kilometers, 15 minutes by car
- Limousine pick-ups and drop-offs are available and can be arranged in advance by our concierge service. Transportation fee AED 250 per car, one way.
- Car rental services. Airport pick up available, can be arranged through concierge service or directly through the company.
- Dubai transport taxi service available. Approximately AED 45.
Districts in Dubai
- Dubai World Trade Centre - 10 km, 15 minutes by car
- Dubai International Financial Centre - 12 km, 15 minutes by car
- Sheikh Zayed Road - 15 km, 10 minutes by car
- Bank Street - 10 km, 10 minutes by car
- Dubai Healthcare City - 10 km, 8 minutes by car
- Dubai Marina - 25 km, 30 minutes by car
- Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City - 30 km, 23 minutes by car
- Jebel Ali Free Zone - 40 km, 35 minutes by car
Distances to the hotel
Located at the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Park Hyatt Dubai is at the crossroads of key routes through the bustling Arabian city of Dubai. The city centre, prime banking and business districts, as well as numerous parks and beaches are just minutes away from our luxury Deira resort.
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club – adjacent to the hotel
- Dubai Creek waterfront – adjacent to the hotel
- Creek Marina – adjacent to the hotel
- Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall – 12km, 15 minutes by car
- Burj Al Arab – 25 km, 30 minutes by car
- Gold Souk, Spice Souk – 4 km, 11 minutes by car
- Wafi Shopping Mall – 5 km, 5 minutes by car
- Mall of the Emirates – 25 km, 21minutes by car
- Al Bastakiya, Dubai Musem – 5 km, 15 minutes by car, or guests can choose to take an ‘abra’, an authentic wooden water taxi from the Gold Souk area for AED 1.
- Jumeirah Beach Park – 15 km, 20 minutes by car
Click here to learn more about the transportation services available from Park Hyatt Dubai.
From Downtown Deira
Turn right at the DNATA Intersection and keep going straight at the traffic lights, once you have passed the last set of traffic lights, you turn left onto the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club / Park Hyatt Dubai.
From Bur Dubai
If you are travelling from the south through Bur Dubai, come across Al Maktoum Bridge and take the first slip road to the right sign posted to 'The Airport'. At the next traffic lights, turn right and Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club / Park Hyatt Dubai is immediately on your left.
From Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Park Hyatt Dubai is just five minutes away from Dubai Airport. As you enter the city, head towards downtown Dubai until you reach the DNATA intersection. Turn left at the signal and keep going straight at the traffic lights, once you have passed the last set of traffic lights, turn left onto the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club / Park Hyatt Dubai.
From Abu Dhabi
Follow the Sheikh Zayed highway into Dubai and go past the Dubai World Trade Centre underpass. Cross the Garhoud Bridge, keep right and follow the signs to Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club / Park Hyatt Dubai.
For further information or to arrange transport to or from the airport or to any other destination, please contact the hotel's concierge service on: +971 4 602 1635, or e-mail email@example.com.